Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Morning

No new drawings today, but I do have something to show for yesterday. I redesigned (much of) the MamaRobot website! I think it's a lot cleaner and more organized now. I was motivated by statcounter. Once I signed up and saw that people are actually looking at my stuff, I thought I'd better spiff it up. I used Dreamweaver for the first time, instead of writing the HTML myself. It was only slightly easier, but maybe that's because I'm too ADD for the tutorial.

On the agenda for today, I'm heading over to Brooklyn for a meeting at Etsy Labs! I'm very excited to meet the New York Etsians and I bet that I'll suddenly get inspired to make lip balm and clothes and jewelry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.