Tuesday, August 21, 2007

whee!


I picked up my onesie labels today! And not a moment too soon, because the list of babies is growing. I just found out I'm going to be an aunt! So, while I was in the fashion wholesale district today (where my labels are made), I stopped by a trimmings store and couldn't resist spending the last 16 dollars in my wallet on these...

If you come to one of the many craft shows I'll be selling at this fall, (see my shop announcement for specifics) your purchase might be tied up with one!

5 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Congrats on your going to be an aunt. your labels are real nice!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Congrats on your going to be an aunt. your labels are real nice!

Amanda aka MamaRobot said...

Thanks! Hopefully the onesies will be up in the shop by the end of the month!

Brandi Hussey said...

Yay for aunties! I'm going to be an auntie again, too! I can't wait to see the onesies...

And thanks for joining the Indiepublic Blog Ring! Welcome!

Laura A. Dalesandro said...

Really cute work! I love your cat bday card too! Keep it up!