Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fall for Arts, and The Encampment


If only all craft fairs could be like Roosevelt Island's Fall for Arts. What other fair provides a free tent, table and chair, free food, volunteers offering to give vendors bathroom breaks, and tons of visitors ready to shop? They even hung back walls for our displays! After we closed up shop at 5, I headed home to fetch my accordion for my performance at the Encampment.
Thanks to everyone who came out to check out my tent at the fair, my tent at the encampment, or both! I'm not sure where the mobile MamaRobot shop will pop up next, could be Brooklyn, could be Manhattan. Until then, the goods are always here.

2 comments:

RI 360 said...

http://rooseveltisland360.blogspot.com/2007/10/vendor-mama-robot-gives-ri-fall-arts.html

Thanks for coming to Roosevelt Island. We appreciate all our visitors.

Amanda aka MamaRobot said...

Thanks ri360! I live on the island and I love your blog!