Sunday, April 20, 2008

Earth Day


Thanks to everyone who came to visit the MamaRobot table at the Go Green Greenpoint event. It was wonderful to meet you all, and all of your cute babies and cute doggies! (I mean, twin bulldogs? Are you kidding me?)
I won't have much time for craft shows for awhile, so I was thrilled that the only one I signed up for went so well. The weather was perfect - the first really warm, summery weekend day. Chris and I decided to make our day infinitely easier by using a car service to get there and home. And one of my main goals was accomplished - to move some of the products that don't sell too well online for one reason or another. (like Froggy, for example.) Craft Fair Day ended with the obligatory take-out food and video rental (we saw Me and You and Everyone We Know. Thumbs up!)
I hope all of your weekend plans went off just as wonderfully!

1 comment:

LazyTcrochet said...

Glad your fair went well! Your booth looks great. Off to check out that movie.