Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday


Things were so busy a couple of weeks ago. I was rehearsing a lot of accordion for an important show, preparing for a craft fair, and trying to make an unlikely deadline at work. Now that the dust has settled, I realize I never posted an interview I did with The Indie Path. If you ever wondered about the origin of the name "MamaRobot", go check it out.
Today I am going to ship out 3 orders from yesterday, make a new painting that I roughed out yesterday, and bake a key lime pie. I think I'd better do the pie first, so it has ample time to "gel". Or is it "jel"? Jellify. It needs to jellify.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you seem really bored. Not much going on in your life huh? ; ) But seriously, how in the world do you keep up with it all, and still have time to snuggle those kitty feetz?

woolies said...

Awesome picture of kitty feet!!!!

The Nature Nut said...

Personally I like the term "chill"...also because I'm pretty sure of the spelling :o)

Amanda aka MamaRobot said...

Snuggling the feetz is always the priority, Alissa! Everything else comes second.

Tia Colleen said...

That is SUCH a cute picture.

waisze said...

I love this photo.