Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Robo Tags!


I have an unexpected few precious days off from my main gig these days, and am enjoying them thoroughly. As you can see, I've already been up to a little product development for Holiday 2008! It's sooo nice to be able to draw my own stuff again. Making a living as an artist is such a delicate balance for me. I need freelance work for the camaraderie and drawing practice, but after a few months, I really miss this: my dad's old drafting table, watching the Circle Line gliding by on the East River, my paints, some snacks, This American Life playing, the cats snoozing nearby. Anyway, these will be up in the shop later today. Hope you like them as much as I do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

these are really, super adorable!