Saturday, January 16, 2010

A few things to share...


The shop's been a bit quiet, as is typical for January. I'm enjoying the break. Here are a few things I've got to share...The first is this cute treasury my print was featured in. I love the themes Etsy member some up with...this one is "walkies". How cute!
The second is this cool blog called Knock Off Wood . It shows you how to build the beds, shelving units, and bookcases you see in high end catalogs. The item that compelled me to blog about the site, however, is this rad play washing machine a reader built for her daughter. (scroll down) Soooo cool!
Finally, I wanted to show you One Artsy Mama's Wednesday Wishlist, which includes my toddler tee. Thanks for the love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.