Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I had most of the summer off from my main job, so nice. The above pics were taken at a nearby park. Penny and I got in the habit of taking the bus there and picking wildflowers in the late afternoon, all by ourselves. We'd bring a ball to kick around but usually ended up just sitting and watching and talking. Now it's fall, I'm back at work, Penny is back at school, and Chris and I are back to our long, busy days.

Some links that have been inspiring me lately:

Speedball pens. Want to get my hands on a set.

Lady and the Tramp background art. My current day job is designing backgrounds and holy moly are these humbling.

I will try to post some pics of our new apartment in my next entry. I know I take huge breaks in between posts so thanks for hanging in there :)

No comments: