Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday morning update


For the first time in months, new MamaRobot products are on their way! Above is a brand new onesie design I busted out over the weekend. And, for the first time ever, I also drew a little something for ADULT sizes! So, if you've been wanting to look as cool as your little baby looks in this, check the shop in the coming weeks!
Before I zoom off to the post office, I wanted to thank the Trendy Tots Blog for featuring my Mama and Baby Elephant card. I thank you, and the elephants thank you.

3 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Awwww Keeeee-ute! Mama and baby robot... I can feel the love! I love this. Tons.

Amanda aka MamaRobot said...

Aw, thanks Jammersage! I'm always a bit nervous putting my new stuff out there :)

Trendy Tots said...

Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to see the new designs! Especially if they are all as cute as this one.