Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Night



It's about bedtime on Sunday night after a busy weekend with family. My mom has a really great juicer and treated me to a carrot/spinach/ginger blend Saturday and Sunday mornings. The air out in the country smells soooo good. And it's sooo green and quiet and calm. I'm always happy to be back home, though. Especially when Cinder is so excited at our return she meows in between bites of her dinner. (Or is she scolding us for being away all weekend?) Above are pics of a store window I happened by. Is that a recycled pool ball bracelet?! Alas, they were closed.
Before I hop into bed I wanted to thank the wonderful Justine for featuring one of my Robot Toddler Tees in her cool Etsy Gems blog. I'm flattered to be in the company of such gorgeous products!

No comments: