Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and some upcoming events...


I hope everyone had a restful and calm Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday.
We've just returned from Thanksgiving Round One and are headed off to Thanksgiving Round Two tomorrow! In the meantime, I wanted to let you New Yorkers know about three upcoming events next weekend where you'll find me hauling around my 6-months-pregnant belly while attempting to look dainty and elegant.
First, on Friday night, there's the third installment of Too Art for TV. I'll have three "animal family portrait" paintings for sale. A detail from the first, tentatively titled "The Bigelows", is pictured above.
On Saturday night, for all of you music lovers, Chris and I will be playing together at one of our favorite joints, Banjo Jim's. It'll be mostly Chris, but I'll hop in on two songs, I think.
Finally, on Sunday, I'll be peddling all sorts of goodies from the shop at 3rd Ward's Handmade Holiday Craft Fair. I did this fair last year and it was a lot of fun. Come on by and bring some canned food or old clothes to donate, they'll be bringing it all to local shelters.
So there you have it! I expect this is my last big social hurrah before I hunker down for a long, pregnant winter of resting up and preparing for our girl's arrival. So come on out, I'd love to see you!

1 comment:

Argonautresins said...

Sup gurl...didn't know you had a blog. Just swinging by to say HI!!!
END