Saturday, December 13, 2008

December


Wow, thanks to all of you who came out to my 3 events last weekend! 3rd Ward was full of cool people ready to get their holiday shopping on and turned out to be a record selling day for me, even in this economy! Working a busy craft show while nearly 7 months pregnant really tuckered me out, but luckily Chris was there to help me man the table. Somehow, when we got home, I found the energy to forgo our usual post-craft show celebratory Thai takeout and COOK. Don't know how I managed that, but soon after I was glued to the couch with my now constant companion, the hot water bottle.
This weekend is the first since September that I don't have to do much of anything. It feels wonderful. Today we'll probably drive to Target and pick up a humidifier for my constantly stuffy nose (I never knew that was a pregnancy symptom!), then maybe check out some open houses (we're looking to move into a bigger place next year). I hope all of your weekends are restful and cozy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great display!

Hobocamp Crafts said...

your set up looks great! Hope you had a good holiday & happy new year! Maybe we'll see you guys this year at a show!