Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brrr!


The temperature hasn't climbed past 20 degrees in the last 2 days, so we're all hunkered down with videos and hot baked potatoes this afternoon. As you can see, Cinder decided my pregnancy pillow was the comfiest spot in the house.
Chris gave a guitar lesson to an 8-year old girl this morning, and afterwards we walked her over to the library where her mom was waiting. On the way we talked about birthdays and our pets and the soon-to-arrive baby. It really makes you think differently, talking to someone that young. I could feel my thoughts slowing down, and I kept quiet a lot to listen to what she had to say. It made me look forward to have conversations with our own little girl one day, the three of us walking down the street. And then we rushed home, because it was so cooooold! Hope you're all staying warm, wherever you are. Don't forget to cover that nose!

1 comment:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Saw your blog on etsy. I adore these cat photos! Very nice:)