Monday, February 20, 2012

Before and After



My main goals for this holiday weekend were to have fun and not think about work. On Friday I felt majorly creatively stuck and burnt out. It's a terrible feeling and always feels like it will last a long time. I decided my only hope to design anything decent by Tuesday I'd better get as much distance from the day job as possible. Saturday we took Penny to her first movie and I felt much better. I decided recently that the two most important things in life are to have fun, and to stay as healthy as you can (so that you can keep having fun for as long as you can).
Okay, so it wasn't all fun. I also tackled my business taxes, which just about broke my brain, and re-shot some of my product pics. Above, the before and after pic for one of my robot toddler tees. Much better, no? It's amazing I've ever sold any shirts! Thank you customers, for overlooking my sub par photography.

No comments: