Sunday, December 23, 2007

Checking in...


Well, that sore throat turned out to be a full-on bronchial flu type of thing. I'm sure a doctor would have given some sort of diagnosis, had I made an appointment. And I had the most unforgiving schedule this past week, filled with the types of obligations that would not wait. Now both Chris and I begin a week off, and this weekend has been deliciously lazy, with just enough orders to make me feel occupied, but still plenty of time to putter around and make a ginger-spiced pumpkin pie for my mom, who arrives tomorrow. After that, we're heading to Vermont!
Above is the photo I took for the cd tray of Chris's album. I posted it here because I decided to add the album to my shop. It's a collaborative project that I feel really proud to have been a part of, and it's really a symbol of the wonderful artistic camaraderie I feel lucky to have in my marriage.

No comments: