Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Morning

This morning as my husband was flipping pancakes, and he asked if I would ever eat a mouse, this is what he meant:

(Also, that plate? About 4 inches wide)
Today I'm addressing holiday cards while I try to heal my incredibly sore throat so I can work tomorrow. Outside the river is choppy and a rainy/snowy mix is falling.
Last night we saw No Country For Old Men. When am I going to start listening to the part of me that warns, "You don't enjoy violent movies. This looks like it's probably violent. Yes, it got rave reviews. So did The Departed and you squirmed through that." So yeah, a bit too bloody. If that doesn't deter you, have at it.
My long-sleeved toddler tees finally arrived and are up in the shop. I'm really happy with how they turned out. I'd love to make some more, once I recoup some of my expenses from this batch. Any designs y'all would like to see on your toddler's tummy?

No comments: