Monday, June 2, 2008

Back in New York


We just got back in town after nearly a week on a tiny island called Tortola, where we watched my brother get married to a lovely person who I'm thrilled to now call my sister. Since every person there had a minimum of one camera and was determined to not let a moment of the big day go by undocumented, I focused on capturing some local color, like this woolly beach doggie. On our flight back we were upgraded to business class (yay!), while our suitcase stayed for an extra night in Miami (boo.) Now I'm busy tackling a small mountain of orders back at home. It's wonderful to see so many of you treating your husbands and dads to a card or gift for Father's Day. I hope they love them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweet doggie. sounds like you had a lovely time! :)

SpinachNPeace said...

love that doggy:) great picture! and congratulations to your brother!

Amanda aka MamaRobot said...

Thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Wow--that must have been really fun! An island getaway with your whole family! I've heard wonderful things about tortola. I'm still in a bit of a post-tropical depression from my honeymoon in Turks and Caicos over two months ago--I just can't seem to get over it!