Monday, June 16, 2008

Stormy

Oh, how I love a big storm.


Stayed home sick today, but worked steadily. Went to the doctor to see if I had strep. I don't. He's doing some tests on my blood to see if there's some reason I've been getting sick so much. In the meantime, I've got to force 8 hours of sleep per night on myself. It's going to be hard to fight what I call the "midnight creepies". That's when, at midnight or later, I suddenly get a burst of energy. It's quite a productive couple of hours actually. Anyone have a cure for the midnight creepies?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, the midnight creepies sound crappy. Are you drinking alcohol shortly before bed? Sometimes that will catch up to you around midnight or 1 am...if it's working for your productivity though, maybe you ought to ride with it!