Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday


I'm sitting here on a Thursday morning, enjoying a delicious iced coffee with honey, watching some pigeons build a nest on our balcony. Penny is napping away, unaware that she's made it into her very first treasury! I was so pleased to see this...she looks so good right there in the center :) Thanks to EttaRose for including us!
Lots of goings on this week, including an exciting prospect for the MamaRobot biz. I will share more when things are definite. Meanwhile, Penny and I are going to take our first Mom and Baby Yoga class today. I used to do a lot of yoga, and even seriously considered learning to teach it at one point. It still seems like it would be a job that would nicely compliment what I already do. If Penny enjoys it I think we'll make it a regular thing. I hope you're all doing fun things today, too!

No comments: